No More Invites on Facebook Say Bye to ‘Candy Crush’ Invites
Most popular games and apps on Facebook are irritating you with Invites. If you are feb up with these app and game invitations. Here is the procedure to stop ‘Candy Crush’ Invites and other games invites.
Join Tiffi and Mr. Toffee on their epic journey in an online game full of delicious treats, that is Candy Crush Saga. Candy Crush Saga is a match-three puzzle video game released by King on April 12, 2012 for Facebook, and on November 14, 2012 for iOS and Android smartphones. Candy Crush Saga is most popular game on Facebook, with 46 million average monthly users.
Regular users of Facebook, Are you feb up with the annoying app and game invites from friends? Are you getting irritated because of this invites? Then this could be a great news for you. By following few seps you can ge rid of this annoying requests and reminders.
Goodbye for Facebook Invites :
Invitations to install apps or join games are the most irritating features of Facebook. Those fed up these invites can now block all such irritating invites from friends. This can stop you getting invitations and reminders from Friends. You could be bombarded with invites on a daily basis, and most apps make it quite easy to spam an entire friends list with annoying alerts.
Here is the procedure to stop the most frustrating feature of Facebook. Only few steps for stopping their this Invitations to install apps or join games.
- Open the Settings screen on the Facebook for stopping irritating requests and reminders.
- Click on the “Blocking” tab on the left sidebar.
- You can see list of options like
- Block app invites
- Block event invitations
- Block apps
- Block Pages
- type the name of the person on your friends list who has been pestering you for long enough now with unwarranted invites.
- You can also list the names of friends and get free from this annoying app and game invites from friends on Facebook.